A private villa in Lopud with a Jacuzzi, surrounded by a Mediterranean garden
Villa Benessa, in Lopud, Croatia, is a really exclusive private villa that combines luxury with elegance and tradition with modernity.
This aristocratic residence has been completely renovated, highlighting its antique splendour by keeping the historic prestige of the building intact.
Its closeness to the sea and the private beach, together with a botanical garden and a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub in the open air, make Villa Benessa a luxurious refuge for both couples and families. In fact, Villa Benessa has 4 bedrooms with bathrooms, on two floors, a spacious living room, a reading room, a kitchen, another bathroom for guests, a private terrace with a sea view and 500 square metres of Mediterranean garden for your exclusive use.
The house is in a strategic position on the south coast of the Island of Lopud, a stone’s throw from the RMH Lopud Lafodia Resort & Wellness. Villa Benessa offers its guests privacy and intimacy, with all the comforts and services of the nearby Resort.
IN THE VILLA
- 55’ LCD TV with satellite channels
- independent air-conditioning in every room
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- Minibar with ample choice
- Water and seasonal fruit
- Anti-mosquito devices
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Barbecue in the garden
- Pool and beach towels
- Fast check-in and check-out in your room
- Fully equipped private kitchen
- En suite bathrooms
- Exclusive set of courtesy toiletries
- Welcome Drink at reception
- Free access to the Waterhill Spa
- Exclusive discounts on spa treatments
- Free sports fields
- Space on the beach with reserved sun lounger included
- Exclusive discounts for boat hire